Call for Vendors and Sponsors
St. Pete Drive Electric Day on the Bay
September 12, 2015 Spa Beach Park /The Pier Downtown St. Petersburg
Businesses, organizations, community groups and entrepreneurs with a focus on electric vehicles, as well as supporting technology and sustainable products and services, are invited to participate in St. Pete Drive Electric Day on the Bay on September 12 in downtown St. Petersburg. This exciting event is part of National Drive Electric Week, a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of plug-in vehicles of all kinds which can serve as a means to carbon reduction and cleaner air.
St. Pete Drive Electric Day on the Bay will feature an electric vehicle car show of new, custom designed and converted electric vehicles, a Green Tech Expo featuring exhibits and displays, and accompanied test rides-and-drives of new electric vehicles by area dealerships: the Electric Tour de St. Pete!
About the event
· When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, September 12, 2015 Admission is free
· Where: Spa Beach Park adjacent to the Pier in downtown St. Petersburg
· Green Tech Expo Exhibits: Plug-in vehicles of all kinds including cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and golf carts; manufacturers of supportive electric and solar components and technology; organizations, clubs and hobbyists with an interest in electric and hybrid vehicles; clubs and community groups; county and city agencies
· Electric Vehicle Car Show: Display area in Spa Beach Park
· Sponsors: Sierra Club Florida Healthy Air Campaign, City of St. Petersburg.
Cost: $100 Your company’s logo on all promotional and marketing material, one free booth space
Vendor Fees* $50 for-profit vendors/free for non-profit vendors and display vehicles
Table and two chairs will be supplied; you must provide your own canopy.
Planned marketing and media exposure will include posters, flyers, newspaper, radio, television, social media.
* Submission of application is no guarantee of acceptance. Sierra Club reserves the right to deny sponsor and vendor requests. For more information, please contact Sierra Club Senior Organizing Representative Phil Compton at 727-824-8814 ext. 303 or email@example.com